Coming back to work for our team has been exciting. Everyone at MAS has unique situations at home and we have worked with every staff member with a personal on boarding process to come back to work safely.
For those staff members who will be working in Aug we have created temporary schedules through the end of the month to reduce our staff count a min to allow for proper social distancing. We have also addressed the needs of our staff who have children that are distance learning and adjusted their schedules accordingly. These days and/or times may not be your stylists normal schedule. We appreciate your support, patience and understanding during these difficult times.
Our internal team is taking the necessary steps to set up and create a safe place for you to receive a similar experience that you are used to at MAS. Some internal measures we have taken include:
- Having all of our staff take and pass an online Barbicide Certification course
- Salon has secured proper PPE for our staff which include
- Face Shields for when shampooing
- Face masks to be worn at all times
- A full supply of disinfectants / cleaning supplies
- A full supply of toilet paper and paper towel
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- We have created heightened cleaning to all high touch areas of the salon
- We always have but will continue to use sterile and clean cutting and coloring tools during your service
As a customer at MAS there will be temporary changes to your experience that we need to share with you.
- When you arrive at the salon for your scheduled appointment call us BEFORE leaving your car. We will let you know if we are running on time and invite you into the salon when your stylist is ready to avoid congregating up front.
- When you arrive you will NOT be allowed to hang up clothes or use our changing room.
- You will greeted by one of our Client Care Coordinators and asked to use our sanitization station to sanitize your hands and be given a clean, disinfected gown to wear over your clothing.
- All clients will be required to wear their own face mask that attaches behind your ears (preferably a disposable one) If you come to the salon without a mask you will be asked to reschedule.
- Stylists will be working out of every other station to limit how many stylists / clients are in at one time.
- We will NOT be accepting CASH as a form of payment. As always, we accept all major credit cards for payment of your service, retail and/or any gratuity you would like to leave for our service providers and our protégés
- We will continue to offer curbside retail pickups so clients don’t have to enter the business if they are just picking up retail items. Call the salon to place your order, provide payment and arrange a pickup time. We will have a table out front with your products in a clean bag for you to collect without having to enter the building.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time. Please come hydrated.
- Make sure you phone is charged and connected to our WIFI (MASGUEST) seeing we can’t offer magazines
- We will not be servicing facial hair at this time due to everyone wearing face masks.
- No tagalongs to your appointment please. Again, we must limit the number of people in the salon.
- Contactless greetings and goodbyes. We are very excited to see you, but please no hugs.
With all the changes that we have made to make sure you feel comfortable, safe and welcome in the salon, we want to ensure you some things have not changed.
- You will be greeted with a warm welcome even though you can’t see our smiles. Rest assured we are smiling and happy to see you!
- You will receive a full consultation.
- We are aware your hair is outgrown and we might need to embrace a new you
- If you are considering a new color service, please communicate that with the CCC’s when booking your appointment so we can schedule you the proper time.
- You will receive a full service which will include a shampoo, color / cut, and a blow dry
- You will receive a proper retail recommendation seeing your hair needs may have changed.
For over 42 years, MAS has been serving the local community and we look forward to welcoming you back into the salon so we can get back to what we do best.
Cheers to great hair days once again!
With joy and gratitude,
Your MAS Team